A narrative of a singular gouty case: with observations. [electronic resource] : By John Lee, M.D. physician at Bath, member of the College of Physicians in London, and Fellow of the Royal Society.
- London : Printed for the author, and sold by T. Evans, No 50, in the Strand; J. Sewell, in Cornhill; and J.D. Debrett, opposite Burlingon-House, Piccadilly. Also by Pratt and Clinch, at Bath, MDCCLXXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
iv,28p. ; 8⁰.
- Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions -- Early works to 1800.
Gout -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price on title page: (Price One Shilling.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T173498.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|