A sermon preach'd on the first of March, 1714/15. [electronic resource] : Being the day of publick thanksgiving to almighty God, for the peaceable accession of His Sacred Majesty King George to the throne; and for disappointing the designs of the pretender, and all his adherents. By J. Boyse.
- Dublin : Printed and are to be sold by P. Campbell at the Bible on the Blind-key, 1715.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,39,p. ; 8⁰.
- Sermons, English -- 18th century.
Thanksgiving Day addresses -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T174764.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|