A sermon preach'd on January 20, 1714/15. [electronic resource] : Being the day of thanksgiving to almighty God for bringing His Majesty to a peaceable and Quiet possession of the Throne, and thereby disappointing the designs of the pretender and his adherents. By a clergyman in the country.
- London : Printed for S. Burleigh in Amen-Corner in Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,20p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Acts 13, 22 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T174931.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|