A sermon preached at the assizes held at Naas, for the county of Kildare, April the 6th, 1714. [electronic resource] : By Stephen Radcliff, vicar of Naas, and first canon of the Cathedral Church of Kildare. Publishe'd at the reuest of the high-sheriff, grand-jury, and gentlemen of the county.
- Dublin : Printed by S. Fairbrother, for John Hyde, bookseller in Dame-Street, 1741.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
14p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Proverbs XXX, 11. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T175135.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|