A short and plain instruction for the better understanding of the Lord's Supper [electronic resource] : With the necessary preparation required: for the benefit of young communicants, and of such as have not well considered this Holy Ordinance. To which is annexed, the office of the Holy Communion. With proper helps and directions, for joining in every part thereof with understanding and benefit. By the Rt. Rev. Father in God, Thomas, Lord Bishop of Sodor and Man.
- The thirteenth edition, with additions, and corrected throughout.
- Waterford : Printed by John Crawley, in Peter-street, MDCCLXXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
viii,144p. ; 24⁰.
- Lord's Supper.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Waterford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T175210.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|