A sermon preached at Trinity Chapel, Warrington, March 7, 1798, being a day appointed for a general fast. By the Rev. John Woodrow, late of Catherine Hall, Cambridge [electronic resource].
- Warrington : Printed and sold by W. Eyres, and sold by W. H. Lunn, No.332. Oxford-Street, London, and at his warehouse, Cambridge, MDCCXCVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
24p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Isaiah I, 8-9 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Warrington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T175272.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|