The treaty of Seville, and the measures that have been taken for the four last years, impartially consider'd. In a letter to a friend [electronic resource].
- Dublin : Printed by J. Watts, and W.S. Anburey, next door to the sign of the Angel in Caple-Street, MDCCXXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
24p. ; 8⁰.
- France. Treaties, etc. 1729 Nov. 9.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at end: A. B.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T175440.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|