A sermon preach'd before King Charles II, on the fast (appointed January 30.) [electronic resource] : For the execrable murder of his royal father. By Robert South, D.D. The second edition corrected. To be resolute in a good cause, is to bring upon ourselves the punishments due to a bad. See page 112 of his sermons, vol I, and so on.
- London : Printed for Eliz. Sawbridge in Little-Britain, and sold by Arthur Bettesworth at the Red Lyon, in Pater-Noster-Rrow [sic], [1706?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,5-24p. ; 8⁰.
- Sermons, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price on title page: (Price 4d.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T175727.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|