The Witty and entertaining exploits of George Buchanan, who was commonly called the king's fool. The whole in six parts complete [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Witty and entertaining exploits of George Buchanan
- Edinburgh : [s.n.], Printed this present year. [1790?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
31,p. ; 8⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Horizontal chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T175806.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|