The principles of religion explain'd and prov'd from the Scriptures. [electronic resource] : For the instruction of the weak and ignorant, and for their greater improvement, and profiting by sermons.
- Other Title:
- Principles of religion explained and proved from the Scriptures
- London : Printed and sold by Joseph Downing in Bartholomew-Close near West-Smithfield, 1726.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
viii,108,p. ; 12⁰.
- Youth -- Conduct of life -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Greene.
Later editions published as 'The principles of religion explained and proved from the Scriptures.' - With two final advertisement leaves.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T175946.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|