The mystery of Christ in the form of a servant [electronic resource] : Briefly enquired into, and practically improved; in a sermon preached at the administration of the sacrament of the Lord's Supper. With a further improvement of that mystery, both as to faith and practice; preached after the administration of that ordinance. By the Late Reverend Mr. Thomas Boston, minister of the Gospel at Ettrick, author of the Fourfold state.
- Edinburgh : Printed by T. Lumisden and Company; for John Wood, opposite foot of Forrester's wynd, MDCCLV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
34,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Philippians, II, 7 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T176180.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|