A sermon preached before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, the Court of Aldermen, and the several companies of this city, at the Cathedral Church of St. Paul, on Saturday, May 29. 1736. [electronic resource] : Being the Aniversary of the restoration of King Charles II. By Edmund Massry, M.A. rector of Colne Engaine, in Essex.
- London : Printed for B. Motte and C. Bathurst, at the Middle-Temple-Gate, Fleet-Street, M,DCC,XXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,iv,26p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Isaiah I, 25-26. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T176185.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|