A nuptial dialogue, between a pert young lady, and an old fumbling libertine. [electronic resource] : To which is added, moral reflections thereon.
- Standardized Title:
- Nuptial dialogues and debates. Selections
- Dublin : Printed by and George Gowan, in Back-Lane, opposite to Maculla's-Alley, 1735.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
12p. ; 12⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Edward Ward.
A selection from his 'Nuptial dialogues and debates', London, 1710.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, W134
English Short Title Catalog, T176694.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|