To the Right Honourable the Lords Commissioners of His Majesty's treasury, the memorial of John Palmer, surveyor and comptroller general of the post office [electronic resource].
- [London : s.n., 1796]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
6,p. ; 2⁰.
- Postal service -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Fraud -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
With a docket title which reads: Memorial of John Palmer, Surveyor and Comptroller General of the Post Office.
Latest internal date (dated letter) is Feb. 17, 1796.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T176877.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|