A trumpet blown in the north, and sounded in the ears of John Eriskine, call'd by the men of the world, Duke of Mar. [electronic resource] : By a ministring friend of the people call'd Quakers. With a word of advice and direction to the said John Eriskine, and his followers.
- Dublin : Re-printed, and sold by Thomas Humes in Copper-Alley, MDCCXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
28p. ; 8⁰.
- Mar, John Erskine, Earl of, 1675-1732.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Author named in the text as Obadiah, i.e. Daniel Defoe.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T177256.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|