The truth unvail'd for the public good. [electronic resource] : Or, A treatise on the stone. Wherein Mrs. Stephen's medicines are set forth at large, and undeniably prov'd from abundance of cases to be a proper solvent for the stone; with directions for preparing and using the same with success; being absolutely necessary for all families. To which is added, a candid examination of Dr. Henry Bracken's nostrums, with an epistle dedicatory to the said doctor. By Omnelio Pitcarne, M.D.
- London : Printed for J. Roberts at the Oxford Arms in Warwick-lane, MDCCXXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
32p. ; 8⁰.
- Kidneys -- Calculi -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price on title page: (Prie Six-Pence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T177307.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|