The speech of the Right Honourable William Pitt, in the House of Commons, February, 12, 1787. [electronic resource] : In a committee of the whole House, to consider of so much of His Majesty's Most Gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament as relates to the treaty of navigation and commerce between His Majesty and the Most Christian King.
- Dublin : Printed by P. Byrne, No. 108, Grafton-Street, MDCCLXXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,61,p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- France.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T177793.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|