A Safe and honourable way to prevent the penalties of an act lately pass'd, to prevent the further growth of popery. Modestly propos'd in a letter to a gentleman of the Church of Rome [electronic resource].
- Dublin : Printed by Jo. Ray, for Jeremiah Pepiat, bookseller in Skinner-Row, 1704.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
16p. ; 4⁰.
- Sanctions, Administrative -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'An act to prevent the further growth of popery, in Ireland', aimed at stiffening the penal laws passed in 1701-2, was passed by the Irish Parliament in 1704.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T177838.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|