The theatre, a didactic essay, in the course of which are pointed out the rocks and shoals to which deluded adventurers are inevitably exposed by Samuel Whyte [electronic resource].
- London : Printed for the editor, Edward Athenry Whyte, MDCCXCIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
viii,viii,iii-x,ix-xl,260,,257-277,,277-279,,280-365,, xli-lxxx,,341-342,p.,plates : port. ; 8⁰.
- English literature -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The titlepage is engraved.
Text continuous despite pagination.
With three final advertisement leaves.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T178244.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|