Popery not founded on scripture or antiquity. [electronic resource] : Shewing the several ages when the corruptions of the Church of Rome first appear'd. To which is added, by way of appendix, Dr. Peirce's judgment of the novelties of the Church of Rome. In a letter to a clergyman. By the author of the History of heresie.
- London : printed for R. Wilkin, at the King's Head in St. Paul's Church-Yard; and G. Strahan, at the Golden Ball near at Royal Exchange; and sold by T. Bickerton, at the Crown in Pater-noster Row, 1721.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,vii,,39,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Following imprint: Price 6d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T178367.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|