The presentment of the Grand-Jury of the county of the city of Dublin. [electronic resource] : Whereas several great quantities of base mettal coyn'd, commonly call'd Wood's half-pence, ...
- Dublin : printed by Pressick Rider and Thomas Harbin, at the General-Post Office Printing-House in the Exchange on Cork-Hill, 1724.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
2p. ; 1/2⁰.
- Coinage -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Given under our hands at the grand jury chamber this 28th, November, 1724".
Signed at end by George Forbes and 22 other jurors.
This presentment concerned the importation of Wood's halfpence, and the grand jury's opposition to the intentions of certain persons in the city to pass them off.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 6327
Teerink (2cd. ed), 650
English Short Title Catalog, T178552.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|