The proposals for a general peace submitted to the French republic through the negotiation of Lord Malmesbury, examined and exposed, in a speech delivered on his lordship's official correspondence with M. Delacroix[.] [electronic resource] : Being presented to the House of Commons, Dec. 30, 1796, By the Right Hon. Charles James Fox.
- London : Printed for James Ridgway, York Street, St. James's Square, 1797.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
40p. ; 8⁰.
- Peace treaties -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price in square brackets: (Price One Shilling.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T178970.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|