A letter to the Rt. Hon. the Lord Mayor, on the high price of coals [electronic resource] : In which the cause of such high price are considered, and a plan proposed to prevent the sudden and excessive rise of that necessary article of consumption: By a Citizen of London.
- London : Printed for G. Cawthorn, British Library, No. 132, Strand; sold also by Messrs. Richardson, Royal-Exchange; W. West, Paternoster-Row; J. Hatchard and J. Wright, Piccadilly; and all other booksellers, 1799.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
28p. ; 8⁰.
- Coal -- Prices -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T179512.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|