Twenty-eight lectures on the first three chapters of the Gospel of Matthew, and part of the fourth [electronic resource] : To which are added two sermons; sermon I. On Micah vii. 18.-preached on a Fast Day, appointed by the presbytery at Alloa, Sept. 18th, 1759. Sermon II. On Ezekiel xxv. 10.-preached on Thanksgiving-Day at Muckart, Nov. 15th, 1759. By the Late Reverend Mr. William Mair, minister of the Gospel at Muskart[.].
- Glasgow : Printed by John Bryce, and sold at his Shop, opposite Gibson's-Wynd, Saltmarket, M,DCC,LXXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
xvi,369,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Glasgow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T180023.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|