A sermon preached before the Societies for Reformation of Manners, in Dublin: April 22. 1701. [electronic resource] : By Francis Iredell. Published at the desire of the said Societies.
- Dublin : Printed at the Back of Dick's Coffee-House in Skinner-Row, for Patrick Campbel, bookseller; and are to be sold at his Shop in the same street, 1701.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
17,p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Proverbs XIV, 34 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T180114.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|