The Wonderful signs of Christ's second coming, calmly considered [electronic resource] : Under the following heads, viz. I. observations upon the scripture prophecies, as they seem parallel to the signs of the present times. II. A short account of the great comet expected, according to Sir Isaac Newton and other leanred men, in 1757 or 58. With serious reflections upon the fatal consequences attending the approach of such a body of fire; drawn from a number of incidents of the like kind, which have happened in these nations for upwards of a thousand years past.
- London : Printed for J. Scott, at the Black Swan in Pater-noster-Row; and W. Reeve, in Fleet-street, 1756.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
28p. ; 8⁰.
- Theology, Doctrinal -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price on title page: (Price Four-pence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T180897.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|