Misconceptions of facts, and mistatements of the public accounts, [electronic resource] : By the Right Hon. John Foster, speaker of the Irish House of Commons, proved & corrected according to the official documents and authentic evidence of the inspector general of Great Britain. In a letter to Wm. Johnson, Esq. member of the Irish Parliament, from the Rev. Dr. Clarke, secretary for the library, and chaplain in Ordinary to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales.
- Dublin : Printed for J. Milliken, 32, Grafton Street, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,60p. ; 8⁰.
- Ireland -- History -- Union, 1801.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Edition statement from half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T181142.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|