The Following epitaph is upon an old woman's grave-stone, at Dunholm, Church-Yayd [sic], in Scotlan, [sic] [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh? : s.n., 1738?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Verse - "Stop passanger [sic] until my life you read,".
At foot: "Interred, February 12, 1738".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T181775.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|