An essay upon an union of Ireland with England [electronic resource] : Most humbly offered to the consideration of the Queen's Most Excellent Majesty, and both Houses of Parliament.
- Dublin : Re-printed for Eliphal Dobson in Castle-street, and Matth. Gunne in Essex-street, MDCCIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
32p. ; 4⁰.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1714.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Henry Maxwell.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T182225.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|