The book of common prayer, and administration of the sacraments, and other rites and ceremonies of the church, according to the use of the Church of Ireland [electronic resource] : Together with the Psalter or Psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in churches; and the form and manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of bishops, priests, and deacons.
- Standardized Title:
- Liturgies. Book of common prayer
- Dublin : Printed by George Grierson, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, at the King's-Arms and Two Bibles in Essex-street, MDCCXXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Sacraments -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Final leaf = Dd8.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T182591.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|