The gentleman's pocket-farrier. [electronic resource] : Shewing how to use your horse on a journey. And what remedies are proper for common misfortunes that may befal him on the road. By Capt. William Burdon.
- London : Printed by E. Owen, in Amen-Corner, [1735?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
70,p. ; 12⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an index.
Price on title page: Price 1s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T183687.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|