The duties and powers of public officers and private persons with respect to violations of the public peace [electronic resource].
- [London : s.n., 1795?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Public officers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Spencer Perceval.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T184264.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|