A companion for the aged [electronic resource] : Consisting of meditations, devotions, and proper instructions, for the use of those, who, by the infirmities of old age, or otherwise, are disabled from attending upon the public service of God. By Richard Peers, A.M. vicar of Faringdon, Berks.
- The eighth edition.
- London : Printed for F. and C. Rivington, booksellers to the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, No. 62, St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCXCIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
95,p. ; 12⁰.
- Meditations -- Early works to 1800.
Devotional exercises -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T184505.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|