The Excellent ballad of George Barnwell, who was brought to an untimely end by the allurements of a strumpet: she encouraged him to rob his master and afterwards to murder his uncle [electronic resource].
- Warrington : W. Eyres, Printer, [1770?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
8p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Ballads, English -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
English poetry -- Great Britain -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Warrington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T184597.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|