A Fuller and truer state of the case of the parish of Old-Machar. The appellants case [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh? : s.n., 1730]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
12[i.e.28]p. ; 4⁰.
- Church of Scotland -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
Signed at end: Ja. Farquhar. Wil. Osborn. Rob. Melvil. Jo. Bisset.
Relating to George Chalmers, Principal of King's College, Aberdeen, and his disputed call to the parish of Old-Machar.
P.28 misnumbered 12.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T184933.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|