After some debates in the House of Commons, Mr. Shippen made the following speech [electronic resource].
- Dublin : Re-printed by George Faulkner in Christ Church-Yard, 1726-7.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An attack by William Shippen on Sir Robert Walpole's policies concerning expenditure.
Dated at head of drop-head title: London, March 1st. 1726-7,.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T184962.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|