The duties of a soldier, illustrated & enforced in a sermon, preached at the consecration of the colours of the somerset light dragoons, on Wednesday, the 6th. of August, 1794. [electronic resource] : In the Church of St. Mary Magdalen, Taunton. By the Rev. John Gardiner, curate of the above church, and rector of Brailsford, &c. in the county of Derby. Published at the request of the corps.
- Taunton : Printed by J. Poole; sold by him, and E. and S. Hassums; sold also by Messrs. Rivingtons, St. Paul's Church Yard; Stockdale, Piccadilly; Richardson, Cornhill; and J. Downes, Temple-Bar, London, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
37,p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price on title page: (Price One Shilling and Six-pence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T185405.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|