The defence of Humphrey Sturt; Esquire, on a charge exhibited against him for murder, as delivered by him at his trial before the Supreme Court of Judicature at Calcutta, in Bengal, on Friday, the 17th of June, 1785 [electronic resource].
- Calcutta : Printed by John Hay, M,DCC,LXXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,5-27,p. ; 8⁰.
- Sturt, Humphrey -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Trials (Murder) -- India -- Calcutta -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- India Calcutta.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- Shaw, 45
English Short Title Catalog, T186870.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|