Bye laws and orders of the corporation transferred 1914. [electronic resource] : Instituted for the relief of the poor, &c. in the county of the city of Dublin, &c. Published by authority of the corporation, &c.
- Dublin : Printed for W. Wilson, (No. 6,) Dame-Street, M,DCC,LXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
24p. ; 12⁰.
- Corporation Instituted for the Relief of the Poor (Dublin, Ireland : County) -- By-laws -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Square bracket(s) in title or imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T187607.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|