An Alarm to the wits. Being an hymn on the death of the Late Reverend Father in God, Peter Lord Bishop of Cork. Occasioned by the delay of his elegy [electronic resource].
- [Dublin : Printed by S. Powell, 1735]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
4p. ; 4⁰.
- Hymns, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
Imprint from colophon which reads: 'Printed by S. Powell, in Crane-Lane, 1735'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- Foxon, A151
English Short Title Catalog, T188467.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|