The Babes in the wood being a true relation of a Norfolk gentleman and his wife, who left two children to the charge of an uncle, who dealt most wickedly with them, and how he was punished for it. [electronic resource] : To which is added, the Yorkshire beauty.
- Edinburgh : Printed by J. Morren, [1800?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
8p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Ballads, English -- England -- Texts.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T188936.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|