The Bishop of London's second pastoral letter to the people of his diocese [electronic resource] : Particularly, to those of the two great cities of London and Westminster. Occasion'd by some late writings, in which it is asserted, "That reason is a sufficient guide in matters of religion, without the help of revelation.
- Standardized Title:
- Pastoral letters. No. 2
- The third edition.
- London : Printed for Sam. Buckley, in Amen-Corner, 1730.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,80p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England. Diocese of London. Bishop (1723-1748 : Gibson) -- Pastoral letters and charges -- Early works to 1800.
Church of England -- Religion -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Price on title page: Price 1s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T189446.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|