Human nature in its four-fold state [electronic resource] : Of primitive integrity, entire depravation, begun recovery, and consummate happiness or misery, subsisting in the parents of mankind in paradise, the irregenerate, the regenerate, all mankind in the future state. In several practical discourses: By a minister of the Gospel in the Church of Scotland[.].
- The second edition, carefully revised by the author.
- Edinburgh : Printed for Mr. James Davidson and John Paton Booksellers, and sold at their shops, MDCCXXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
ix[i.e.xi],,608,p. ; 8⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A minister of the Gospel in the Church of Scotland = Thomas Boston, the elder.
P. xi misnumbered ix.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T190854.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|