An Answer to the black-list: or, the Vine-Tavern queries [electronic resource].
- [London? : s.n., 1701?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
4p. ; 4⁰.
- List of one unanimous club of members of the late Parliament, Nov. 11. 1701.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
A reply to 'A list of one unanimous club', 1701.
In this edition there is an ornamental rule at head and "Vine-Tavern" is in lower case italics.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T191195.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|