An impartial history of the rebellion and civil wars in England, during the reign of King Charles I [electronic resource] : With the precedent passages and actions that contributed thereto, and the happy end and conclusion thereof, by the restoration of King Charles II. ... Faithfully collected from Clarendon, Bishop Burnet, Echard, Rushworth, and other writers. By Jacob Hooper, Esq;.
- Cambridge : printed by R. Walker, and T. James, and delivered gratis to the customers to the Cambridge Journal, [1745?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
2v.(viii,1109,p.) ; 12⁰.
- Great Britain -- History -- Puritan Revolution, 1642-1660.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Cambridge.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol. 1 of this edition ends on p. 608.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T191638.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|