An hymn, to be sung by the children of the Sunday schools, of the Parish of Cheshunt, after a sermon for their benefit, morning and afternoon, on Sunday the 24th of September, 1797. The music composed by Mr. Leach, organist of the said Parish [electronic resource].
- [London : s.n., 1797]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Hymns, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Ye worshipers of Jacob's God,".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T191827.
- Leach, Mr., organist.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|