The case of Abraham and Melchizedeck, the history of Esau and Jacob, and the story of Balaam, considered and explained; and the mistakes of Mr. Chubb, and others, corrected. [electronic resource] : With a postscript, relating to the expulsion of the canaanites, by Joshua.
- The second edition.
- London : Printed for W. Johnston, at the Golden-Ball in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1749.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,v-vii,,72p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. Old Testament. -- Evidences, authority, etc., -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Charles Moss.
Sometimes also attributed to Thomas Sherlock, Bishop of London.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T191899.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|