The history of John Cheap, the chapman. [electronic resource] : Containing an account of the merry exploits done by him and his fellow traveller, Drowthy Tom, a sticked shaver. In three parts. Entered according to order.
- [Glasgow? : s.n., 1750?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
24p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- English fiction -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Glasgow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Dougal Graham.
Vertical chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T192031.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|