The History of Adam Bell, clim of the Clough, and William of Cloudslie, who were three archers good enough the best in the North country[.] [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Adam Bell, Clim of the Clough, and William of Cloudesly. Part 1.
- [London? : s.n. 1750?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
24p. ; 12⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
A second part was first published ca. 1608.
Vertical chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T192076.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|