The certainty and necessity of our lord's resurrection from the dead. [electronic resource] : Set forth in a sermon preached on Easter-Day, April the 13th, 1707. By Christopher Boyse, rector of Sherwell, in the country of Devon.
- Exon : Printed by Sam. Farley and Jos. Bliss, for Edward Score, over against the Guildhall, 1707.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
32p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. N.T.. Acts II, 24. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Exeter.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T192471.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|